anyone tried the ritchey pro peloton pedals?

Jun 2006

anyone tried the ritchey pro peloton pedals?

i found a really good deal on them and i can't seem to find any reviews or opinions! any comments would help!

thanks

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by maharreybe
    i found a really good deal on them and i can't seem to find any reviews or opinions! any comments would help!

thanks
    No, but I had ritchey road pedals years ago and they sucked ballz...maybe they've improved since then? They did give me great customer service on a defective part for one pedal.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

What? Me worry?
    I gave a set of Ritchey pedals a try, but after about 2000 miles, the bearings started to go. You get what you pay for sometimes.

Jun 2006

look style?

were they the look-style or spd? the thing is the retail price is competitive with LOOK and shimano- so i am wondering if they might perform just as well??????

What? Me worry?
    Check the specs on the bearings. The Ritchey Pro Peloton has one cartridge bearing and a teflon bushing. KEO carbons have two sets of ball bearings and a needle bearing. Guess which will last longest?