Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Riding in Colorado

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  heymikeyo 
#1 ·
I may be in Colorado with some friends this summer. Some of us ride, while some do not. I would like some advice on how to find road routes while I'm there. I would like to ride between 40-100 miles/day depending on terrain for 4-6 days. We've considered signing up for the Bicycle Tour of Colorado to benefit from their pre-planned routes and SAG support. Would this be a good option or is it better to create our own? Are there any books or bike shops that could help? Thank you!

I apologize for posting this here and the general forum. :)

#2 ·
riding tips

cam3 said:
I may be in Colorado with some friends this summer. Some of us ride, while some do not. I would like some advice on how to find road routes while I'm there. I would like to ride between 40-100 miles/day depending on terrain for 4-6 days. We've considered signing up for the Bicycle Tour of Colorado to benefit from their pre-planned routes and SAG support. Would this be a good option or is it better to create our own? Are there any books or bike shops that could help? Thank you!

I apologize for posting this here and the general forum. :)
go to the red rock riders web page. They are out of grand junction. tons of riding and non ridiing tthings to do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.