serotta soft ride track bike!
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2013

serotta soft ride track bike!

Hi all,
    Im looking to sell my serotta track bike with 650 carbon wheels. I purchased it second hand and dont know much about it so any information would be awesome. Here is a description of the bike if anyone is interested in it. Thanks again in advance.

The softride carbon beam adjusts from a seat height of 68.5 to 81cm. Keep in mind it sags when you sit on it so if you need a 75cm seat height then you need to set it for around 77 depending on your weight. The fork is a bladed carbon profile design with a steel threadless steerer. Im including the original serotta threaded fork. The wheels are a matching pair of carbon
    image_19.jpeg ubular zipps with like new continental sprinters glued and ready to ride. Both wheels are straight and round. I replaced a rough bearing in the rear disc wheel and overhauled the front shimano 600 hub. I also overhauled the bottom bracket. All bearing races are in outstanding condition. From my best efforts to determine an effective top tube I would say that its somewhere between 56 or 57cm.
    Here is a list of the rest of the parts on it:
    easton carbon tt base bars 42 c-c
    120 deda stem 26.0
    cane creek 1inch S2 headset, silver
    salsa cross lever
    dura ace front brake
    shimano loose ball bb
    campy strada 170 cranks (oops, it came this way. just dont change the bb taper back and forth. once shimano always shimano!)
    campy road pitch 51t chainring
    izumi track chain 1/8 pitch
    17t 1/8 pitch track cog of unknown origin, it looks old school and says its made in england
    fizik aliante with carbon-kevlar shell and titanium rails

All of the carbon softride hardware, like the pivot points on the frame and the seat clamp, are in great shape.
    I cant tell you how fun this bike is to ride. It really shines for out of the saddle sprinting because the frame is so compact. But hey, times is tough.
    All of the ridiculous technology that came out of the 90's rolled into one bike.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2013
    I cant seem to get the photos of the bike up. If anyone wants I can email them until I figure this out.