Seven Odonata for Trade

Printable View

• 07-10-2005
    1by1
    Seven Odonata for Trade
    I just recently picked up a used Seven Odonata. I was told it is a 54 which I was willing to try to squeeze into. After several rides I took down to my local Seven dealer today and it turns out it is 54c to c, which fits more like a 52/53 bike. Unfortunately, that is way too small for me. I love the feel of the frame it is like riding a stick of butter, however there is no-way I can make it fit. I am looking to trade for any ti seven frame/fork that is either a 55 or 56. The frame is a 2001 in excellent condition with a wound-up fork. Possible whole bike trade, it is all campy record.
  • 07-10-2005
    bsdc
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1by1
    I just recently picked up a used Seven Odonata. I was told it is a 54 which I was willing to try to squeeze into. After several rides I took down to my local Seven dealer today and it turns out it is 54c to c, which fits more like a 52/53 bike. Unfortunately, that is way too small for me. I love the feel of the frame it is like riding a stick of butter, however there is no-way I can make it fit. I am looking to trade for any ti seven frame/fork that is either a 55 or 56. The frame is a 2001 in excellent condition with a wound-up fork. Possible whole bike trade, it is all campy record.

Sure, I'll trade you. I've got an Airborne Zeppelin with Dura-Ace. Great bike but it just doesn't fit. It's a size 54 but with a 55.6cm top tube it fits more like a 55/56. I need something that fits more like a 52/53.
  • 07-10-2005
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1by1

Do you mean it's 54 c-to-t? If it's c-c, it wouldn't fit like a 52/53, it would fit more like a 55/56 c-t bike.
  • 07-10-2005
    1by1
    I am not looking for a size debate; however your input is appreciated. It is 54 on the seat tube 54 on the top tube. I am 5"10 and as I stated I was trying to squeeze into it. I am looking to trade for a 56 Seven Ti. Thanks for looking.