Posting Pics on Classified
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2009

Posting Pics on Classified

Hi
    Anyone out there know how to post pictures from I Photo to classifieds? Have tried twice with no luck and its costing me each time to post. Is the size too large?

Thanks
    Milo

flinty-eyed moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by milobc
    Hi
    Anyone out there know how to post pictures from I Photo to classifieds? Have tried twice with no luck and its costing me each time to post. Is the size too large?

Thanks
    Milo
    Yes normally you need to shrink them down- you can try posing some to your gallery until they go through.
    Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

corning my own beef
    If you look at the top of the page (virtually any page) .... up by the "SEARCH" box, you'll see a link to a short tutorial on "posting photos". That's for general forum posts, but should help you with adding pics to classified ads also?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who say, "Laughter is the best medicine.." have never been on the receiving end of a morphine drip..

ноожеяз ай вщоw?
    -VaughnA

A fool and his money were damned lucky to have bumped into each other in the first place.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2009
    Thanks but I have posted pics to E Bay and other sites and never had this problem. I posted an ad and the pics never showed up so I am leery of doing it again just to throw $$$ away.

flinty-eyed moderator
    You can also edit to add to put a link to the photos in Flicker or Picasa. No extra money, and no need to resize the photos.
    Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.