GABA Bike Swap in Tucson
    banned from the museum
    Aug 2007

GABA Bike Swap in Tucson

How did everyone do? I had a good time, as usual. I picked up a bunch of spare parts for $50. I should be able to keep my 9-speeds running longer now. Got some BMX parts for my kid's bike. I didn't see quite as many shifters and good mid-to high end parts (really cheap) as I usually see, but since that's what I was looking for, I didn't expect to find many.

Tired? Pedal Harder!!
    Quote Originally Posted by My Own Private Idaho
    How did everyone do? I had a good time, as usual. I picked up a bunch of spare parts for $50. I should be able to keep my 9-speeds running longer now. Got some BMX parts for my kid's bike. I didn't see quite as many shifters and good mid-to high end parts (really cheap) as I usually see, but since that's what I was looking for, I didn't expect to find many.
    What's up?

Cool, yeah this swap was good if you were looking for some used parts. Man, I seen a set of carbon flat mtb bars for 5 bucks.. I was gonna buy them just to buy them. My MTBs are all set, didn't need them, but I almost bought them. I did pick up a new Sugoi trisuit for $10, new Sugoi gloves for $10 and a new pair of black bottom cycling shorts for $5. Can't beat that! Oh yeah, I was walking around with a old Diamond Back Mtn Frame with a $10 price tag. Sold that quick, haha. My GF also picked up some Jersey's for $% each.. The BS is always a good time. Wish GABA had more than 2 times a year. Anyhow, we had ourselves a good time as usual.. I wish I would have caught that downtown crit. I heard it was awsome.
    "Where'd you get your clothes... from the... toilet store?" - Brick Tamland