S works sl7 price increase! Bs
    Eddy 53:11

S works sl7 price increase! Bs

I ordered my SL7 S WORKS 1 hour after it was launched at my LBS on July 27th for $12,000 with Di2, & full build.

I just found out yesterday that on Specialzied website they INCREASED the price another $300!!

I was originally told 1-2 weeks for delivery, then 1 month, now they don't know exactly when but think mid December!

I email Specialized and they said I WOULD be responsible for the up-charge of $300 even though I was quoted $12,000 on launch day. They simply said sorry and offered me a %15 website discount on BS accessories.

They have dodged 3 separate emails asking about WHY such a long delay, but THEY WILL NOT give me an answer. I have emailed them about other things just to see if they have received my email and are answering their emails and they get back within an hour every time.

Really?
    Live vicariously through yourself.
    There are no physical laws that govern the will.
    I refuse to be afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I'm down with today.

Neophyte
    That sucks. It sounds like a game of chicken that they think they will win. And they don't care if they lose, if you pick another brand over it there will be a customer lined up to replace you.

Eddy 53:11
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdog9 View Post
    That sucks. It sounds like a game of chicken that they think they will win. And they don't care if they lose, if you pick another brand over it there will be a customer lined up to replace you.
    Well said, and well sad. Wilier Zero SLR. It'll cost more and be ready when my SL7 -should- be in. Kinda' "stuck."
    Live vicariously through yourself.
    There are no physical laws that govern the will.
    I refuse to be afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I'm down with today.