• 12-02-2005
    samuel
    Nice Bike
    CYCLINGSESSIONS, sweet bike. Is that the F2 paint job? and was that available as a complete bike? Tell us how the ride is, how much it weighs and what size. Thanks alot and good luck with your awesome new ride.

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by CYCLINGSESSIONS
    http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?...Tarmac_006.jpg

    http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php...Tarmac_010.jpg

    Swapped the Specialized handlebar for the FSA KForce, otherwise stock. She is unbelievable to ride! Just got 3 weeks ago. :D

  • 12-02-2005
    Squeegy200
    1995 Specialized Epic
    This was the original Specialized Epic. It was a carbon tubed frame with aluminum lugs.
    I've outfitted this one with Shimano Ultegra 9sp drivetrain and its still going strong ten years later.
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ikes/Epic2.jpg
  • 12-03-2005
    Dr Pete
    2 Attachment(s)
    Here's mine
    Not even been outside yet - stock except for the saddle. I quite like it actually ;-)
  • 12-19-2005
    mateoway
    3 Attachment(s)
    couple of flat tire shots
    intro to the road
  • 01-01-2006
    scico
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by CYCLINGSESSIONS
    http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?...Tarmac_006.jpg

    http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php...Tarmac_010.jpg

    Swapped the Specialized handlebar for the FSA KForce, otherwise stock. She is unbelievable to ride! Just got 3 weeks ago. :D

    Fantastic!
    I love that paint scheme!
  • 01-02-2006
    crumjack
    2005 Allez Elite, all stock, nothing special other than its mine and dirty!
    Ran into a stretch of gravel/lime road which provided glue for the seasonal road grime, took forever to clean up!
    http://forums.roadbikereview.com/att...id=40483&stc=1

    Aaargh! how the f do you post pics?!?
  • 01-03-2006
    CYCLINGSESSIONS
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by samuel
    CYCLINGSESSIONS, sweet bike. Is that the F2 paint job? and was that available as a complete bike? Tell us how the ride is, how much it weighs and what size. Thanks alot and good luck with your awesome new ride.


    Thanks!

    The bike weighs in at 15.5lb. Stock except the FSA bars. Noticeably different than my Trek OCLV. It is amazing how much different! Very responsive on the climbs, more racing responsive on turns than the trek.

    Yes, that is the stock color choice for the 2006 model (F2). I really love it. Shows the lines better than the earlier color scheme,

    The best way to describe the Sworks Tarmac is it is a contradiction: very light, yet very stiff and vertically compliant. You just feel safer on it than on other frames. It is easier to control in rough road conditions as well. Big difference on a patchy route I do with the Trek.
    I road them one day apart and it was obvious!

    Highly recommend! Specialized did their engineering homework on this frame!
  • 01-11-2006
    blandin
    Just finished my build of this '03 Allez Pro

    https://img300.imageshack.us/img300/...side1et.th.jpg
  • 01-11-2006
    ferrarista
    never posted pics of my roubaix so here you go. still have some stuff to install on it, but thats how I rode it in 2005.

    2006 will bring in a new look hsc5 sl fork, tune quick releases, itm millenium 100mm stem and transfil flying snake carbon/kevlar brake and gear cables. maybe some custom built carbon wheels tubis maybe if finance allows ;)


    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...l/P1010013.jpg

    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...l/P1010016.jpg

    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...l/P1010007.jpg

    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...l/P1010006.jpg

    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...l/P1010014.jpg
  • 01-14-2006
    capt_phun
    1 Attachment(s)
    All clean and ready for 2006. Changed from kysrium's ssc to Am Classic Sprint 350's, new winwood carbon post.
  • 01-16-2006
    scico
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ferrarista
    never posted pics of my roubaix so here you go. still have some stuff to install on it, but thats how I rode it in 2005.

    2006 will bring in a new look hsc5 sl fork, tune quick releases, itm millenium 100mm stem and transfil flying snake carbon/kevlar brake and gear cables. maybe some custom built carbon wheels tubis maybe if finance allows ;)

    Why did you choose those cables? Are they good?
  • 01-16-2006
    ferrarista
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by scico
    Why did you choose those cables? Are they good?

    from what I read from people that have them for more than a year is that they rock. lighter , stiffer and looks cooler than original cables. don't need maintenance or corrode like nokons. less headache to install unlike nokons and keep on working like the original.
  • 01-16-2006
    DRLski
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ferrarista
    from what I read from people that have them for more than a year is that they rock. lighter , stiffer and looks cooler than original cables. don't need maintenance or corrode like nokons. less headache to install unlike nokons and keep on working like the original.

    what kind of wheels you using on that thing?
  • 01-16-2006
    ferrarista
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by DRLski
    what kind of wheels you using on that thing?

    hehe everybody asks me the same thing. they are mavic k's SL 2003 tuned ;)
  • 02-05-2006
    hyfrir
    2 Attachment(s)
    My S-Works Tarmac
    Full Dura-Ace - Cinelli RAM
  • 02-05-2006
    N4BBQ
    1 Attachment(s)
    2005 Sirrus
    Now a singlespeed
  • 02-16-2006
    vitin
    6 Attachment(s)
    addicional bikes from my buddies
    lbs in my home town in fajardo puerto rico
  • 02-16-2006
    mtwash125
    2 Attachment(s)
    My S-Works.
  • 02-16-2006
    capt_phun
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by maui mike
    Wow what Cranks are you using on the hill climb?

    I'll take a guess and say Shimano XT mountain cranks with a 22 tooth ring only.
  • 02-16-2006
    maui mike
    What Cranks are those?
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by mtwash125
    My S-Works.

    Wow what Cranks are you using on the hill climb?
  • 02-17-2006
    mtwash125
    it is an XT with just the 22
  • 02-20-2006
    soulsurfer104
    3 Attachment(s)
    my last contribution is outdated....
  • 02-26-2006
    specializedsworks
    2 Attachment(s)
    Specialized Festina Replica
    When I managed to get my hands on 2 bikes the same, it was inevitable that 1 was to be my TT bike. :cool:
  • 03-18-2006
    sabaka
  • 03-23-2006
    Allez Rouge
    1 Attachment(s)
    Allez Rouge's red Allez
    In the midst of all this carbon and aluminum ... is there room for a few precious pounds of steel?

    1992 Specialized Allez with 8sp Dura-Ace. Fourteen years old and still going strong (although recently, meaning six days ago, relegated to backup status thanks to her master's purchase of a 2005 LeMond Buenos Aires).

    A tad overweight at 22lbs 4oz, but then so is the motor. BTW, the way the saddle's nose appears to aim skyward is proof that sometimes, the camera does too lie.
    Attachment 47761