Conti GP 4 seasons
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2003

Conti GP 4 seasons

First I did a search on this topic but did not find much info, so Im posting for some help

I was thinking of picking up some Conti GP 4 seasons tires and was wondering what your experiences are with them. For the last few years I have used michelin pro race tires and currently Im on Vredestein Fortezza tri comps. Both of which I really like, just looking for the chance to try something new. Any thoughts opinions welcome??

RoadBikeReview Addict
    I've used them for winter riding and on my fixie for commuting. Great tires - light and durable.
    -Jeff

Jul 2005
    The GP Force/Attack combo rolls better with more cornering grip. Having said that, a glass shard trashed the sidewall of the rear, which is why I tried the 4 Seasons. But that could probably happen to any tire, possibly even the 4 Seasons.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2005

nice but soft

I rode these for a while and they rode nicely with good grip and flat resistance, but i would wear out a rear tire in 1500 miles which is pretty short for a training tire, so i have switched to training and race specific tires

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2005

I agree...

I've used the Conti Grand Prix 4 Season tires on some long rides and never had a flat. But like the poster above I only got about 1000 miles out of them before I started to get flat spots on the tire...lost that nice point that new tires have. That said I still use them today.

RoadBikeReview Addict
    I do agree on that one...they do wear on the faster side. That said, I have two sets. My first was 25c, and my newer, 23c.
    -Jeff