Question about broken spoke on Reynolds MV32UL Clincher rear wheel
    Online Wheel Builder
    Well, this will more than likely be under warranty seeing as you only have 500 miles on the wheelset. However, it may not be worth the hassle of sending the wheel back simply to replace one spoke. Your best best will probably be to go to the LBS and have them put in a new one. You may need to contact the company you bought the wheels from so that you can get the exact spoke you need sent to your door.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2010

Question about broken spoke on Reynolds MV32UL Clincher rear wheel

Went for a pretty good ride today and noticed when I got home I have a broken spoke on the rear wheel. The spoke snapped just inside the rim. I have about 500 miles on the wheels. Would this be covered under any type of warrenty? and if so can I take the wheel to a LBS that carries Reynolds and have them do the warrenty work even though I did not purchase the wheels from them? Not sure how this works. Any advice is appreciated.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2010
    Thanks, I was hoping that the local Reynolds dealer can perform the warrenty work and then Reynolds would reinburse the dealer the cost of the spoke and time to fix it. Is this not how it normally works? Would seem silly to have to send the wheel back to Reynolds for a spoke.